Thursday, April 7, 2011

Day 4

I made it to day 4 and i'm doing well and enjoying it.  Insanity is actually not as hard as I made it out to be in my head.  I can keep up with *most* things and he gives you plenty of water breaks when you feel like you're about to die. 
My calves are killing me though, which is exciting, b/c i have NO calf muscles and i'm hoping this means i'll be building some!
I bought whey protein yesterday and hope that makes a difference with my recovery and muscle building. 
No other news.  Too early to see results.  I'll probably take measurements and another picture at the start of next week just for tracking, but dont expect to see anything.

1 comment:

  1. I think I look fatter in my 6 wk pic than I did in my 1 wk pic. I think its just the danged camera angle. I should start taking them in a bathing suit but ... eeew LOL

    ReplyDelete