Thursday, March 31, 2011

Waiting, waiting, waiting

I'm kind of frustrated with BeachBody today.  I placed my order Monday thinking I should get my package Friday or Saturday and be able to start on Monday.  (they say allow 5-7 days for delivery).  But, I just got an email today (thursay) saying my order has been processed.  WHEN it ships out, pls allow 5-7 days for delivery.  UGH!  This messes up my system.  I wanted to work out mon-sat and have my rest day on Sunday.  Plus, i've been eating everything in sight the past couple of days and am starting to feel fat and I really want to get on this workout!!!

Anywho... I went out and bought a tape measure yesterday so I'll be taking my measurements in the next few days and post my first pictures and measurements as my starting point.

C'mon Insanity - GET HERE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment